Samsung Grand Prime G531H FRP Bypass With Z3XUNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Power on the phone.
2. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable.
3. Check Samsung modem in device manager, install drivers if needed.
4. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock or 'Read codes' to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. ADB must be activated in any way (you can flash sboot from combination firmware,
make sure, that you are not upgrade sboot).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Select device in ADB settings.
4. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Operation: Reset FRP/React/EE
Selected model: SM-G531H
Software version: 27.1
Searching Samsung USB Flash interface... COM58 detected
Setup connection... ok
Reading PIT from phone... ok
Searching FRP lock... ok
Erasing FRP... ok
Searching Reactivation lock... not supported
Searching EE lock... ok
Erasing EE lock... ok
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.1
If you failed with z3x just visit Samsung g531H Google Account Remove Done New Security 2016 In this post I have shared sboot you use sboot to downgrade security and then try.